We specialize in long lasting, attractive and affordable landscape additions that really make a difference in your home.
Transforming your homes’ landscape can be as simple as adding special touches with borders and curbing. These types of finishing applications can really make or break the look of your home. There are a variety of options to choose from giving you the opportunity to be creative when taking your yard to the next level.
We offer beautiful continuous concrete curbing. The attractive landscape border creates a neat and professional appearance and is less expensive than traditional methods.
A-1 Decorative Curbing
- Continuous Concrete Curb Borders
- Decorative Stone or Mulch
- Beautiful Hardscapes
Decorative Curbing Features, Advantages & Benefits:
- A continuous concrete root barrier keeps lawns in check.
- Decorative curbing is durable. It will not rot, shatter, splinter, etc.
- Maintenance is simple.
- Lawn mower wheels fit easily on the leading edge.
- Clean up with an edger or trimmer without damaging the edging.
- Beautifies your yard placing a picture-perfect frame around your flower beds.
- Design flexibility allows for straight lines, curves, turns and contours.
- Fast, clean and efficient installation without the problems associated with costly form work.
- Save hours of edging, trimming and weeding time.
- Less expensive. Higher quality.
We guarantee that you will love our decorative curbing and what it will do for your yard. With a continuous border you will stop that unwanted grass and weeds from invading your flower beds. With the proper care concrete borders will last the lifetime of your home.
For all your Southwest Florida, commercial or residential landscaping needs including: landscaping design and installation, decorative curbing and hardscapes or palm tree and shrub fertilizer call Sun Valley Landscaping at (239) 482-0650 for a FREE estimate – proudly serving Lee county.
If Your property is not becoming to You – You should be coming to Us!
Sun Valley Landscaping • 9816 Solera Cove Point #106 • Ft Myers, FL 33908 • PHONE: (239) 482-0650