Over the years, Sun Valley Landscaping has built it’s reputation on quality craftsmanship, and prompt and reliable service. As a family owned and operated company established in 1970 we bring over a third of a centuries experience in all phases of landscape design, build and maintenance. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Sun Valley Landscaping
- Computerized Landscape Design
- Custom Landscape Renovation
- Sprinkler System Installation & Service
- New Sod Lawns
- Shrub and Tree installation
- Landscape Lighting
Even though Sun Valley Landscaping offers all of the services that you might expect from a reputable full service landscaping company, I am constantly looking for new ways to expand and improve the service that I can offer to my clients.
- Trees and shrubs are a valuable feature in any landscape. Regular maintenance, pruning and fertilizing are necessary to insure that your trees and shrubs are healthy. Healthy trees and shrubs are better able to resist insect, disease and weather damage with minimal use of pesticides.
- A common method of fertilizing trees is called broadcast fertilizing. The fertilizer is placed over the ground and around the perimeter of the palm. This method encourages shallow rooting and is a serious concern with tree roots in turf areas. Shallow rooting makes plants susceptible to cold, heat, compaction and physical injury.
- The Palm Dr. prescribes Deep Root Fertilization. Deep Root Fertilization moves the fertilizer down to the roots where it will do the most good. This way the tree doesn’t have to compete with other vegetation to get the nutrients it needs. This liquid injection method allows the tree to be watered deeply and at the same time fertilized evenly two to three feet below the ground
We also offer beautiful continuous concrete curbing. The attractive landscape border creates a neat and professional appearance and is less expensive than traditional methods.
Please call me to discuss how I may assist you in creating a custom landscape design to enhance your residential and/or commercial building projects.
“See Tomorrow’s Landscape Today” with landscape imaging by Sun Valley.
For all your Southwest Florida, commercial or residential landscaping needs including: landscaping design and installation, decorative curbing and hardscapes or palm tree and shrub fertilizer call Sun Valley Landscaping at (239) 482-0650 for a FREE estimate – proudly serving Lee county.
If Your property is not becoming to You – You should be coming to Us!
Sun Valley Landscaping • 9816 Solera Cove Point #106 • Ft Myers, FL 33908 • PHONE: (239) 482-0650